Monday 9 September 2013

Nandi hills

Morning by five we left.. For me it was not a journey which was so exciting. I have never heard much of the place and I didn't know what I would find there. But I enjoyed the journey just because I am a person who would love to go out with friends and make a blast.

By around 6 in the morning we reached there in Nandi hills. I was so excited to see the place and the climate. The moment we jumped out from the van, I saw a lot of monkeys rushing towards our vehicle.
The very moment we closed the windows and went on to the NANDI HILLS..
It was like a lucid dream that I have a control on.

I could see a lot of moods there.. romantic, scary (if alone), history, freezing, beauty...











Athul.. just before he getting lost from us.. we got him back only after our tour to the place got over.

 The wind sounded as if it had some waterfall nearby..

No comments:

Post a Comment